Playing casino games with Bitcoins is quite the rage now. When the Bitcoin had made its debut in 2009, critics had strongly doubted its potential. And the thought of having Bitcoin casinos was not even in the horizon. The very idea of a digitalized, decentralized currency was more like an illusion. But things changed when crypto first made its way into gambling. A poker website was created for accepting BTC payments in 2011. The first Bitcoin casino to operate with a license was launched in 2014; this was followed by many more which started accepting Bitcoins and other cryptos.
What are Bitcoin casino bonuses?
To attract more and more gambling enthusiasts, Bitcoin casinos have come up with different incentives like casino bonuses, free spins, bonus codes, and no-deposit bonuses.
- First Deposit Bonuses: These are essentially rewards given to players for making their inaugural deposits in Bitcoins to the casino. To make the bitcoin deposit, firstly, you need to purchase bitcoin. To purchase bitcoin, you can utilize any of the reputed trading platforms out there. Out of many trading platforms, the Bitcoin loophole is one such credible auto trading software that enables users to purchase cryptocurrency securely. You can also check the bitcoin loophole test 2022 to verify its credibility before buying the cryptocurrency. The maximum amount and percentage, like 100%, are categorically stated for defining a Bitcoin casino bonus. For instance, casinos could provide a100% bonus for 1BTC; so, if you were to deposit 1 BTC, you can get an extra 1 BTC as bonus money for playing. In short, your total balance becomes 2 BTC.
- Second/third deposit bonuses: Casinos often provide second, third, or fourth deposit bonuses which are not the same as one another. It is advisable to read through the bonus guide in every website because certain bonus systems may be a tad complicated to figure out. if you are well-read, you can enjoy excellent benefits vis-à-vis these bonuses.
- Reload Bonuses: These may be long-term; it means that a casino grants some bonus, like 50% for reloading your deposit money. Reload bonuses may be on certain specific days and the casino will inform you through emails whenever these are active.
- No Deposit Bonuses: These, as the name suggests, are bonuses which are provided minus a deposit. So, as soon as you register for playing on a Bitcoin casino website, you will receive this. But, it is rare as casinos are usually not keen to spend a lot of money to attract players. If you can avail of a no deposit bonus, you can get bankroll easily minus any risk. For example, you can get free spins without a deposit on many casino sites when you simply register there.
- Free Spins: These are commonly offered by Bitcoin casinos for customers on registration. It can be a great way to get new customers because you can hope that they will probably make deposits once they find their experience satisfying.
- Bonus Codes: You may find these as deals on Bitcoin casino sites. By using such codes prior to making deposits, you can enjoy bigger deposit bonuses. For example, bonus percentage can increase from 100%-150%.
To enjoy Bitcoin casino bonuses, you will typically need to satisfy certain requirements. There are also limits to withdrawing bonus cash and winnings. This is because casinos are never happy with losing much of their money to those who only make use of deposit bonuses but go away after that. So, if you do win through a no deposit bonus, you will typically have to clear this through wagers. It is recommended that you check bonus requirements as well as wager limits to know how much benefits you can get.